The International Grand Jury of the competition 2015 "Contemporary Talents" met in Paris on May 26th, 2016. The President of the Jury, Jean-Noël Jeanneney communicated the list of the prize- winners on May 27th in the Foundation François Schneider in Wattwiller, including Alex Seton for his work Deluge in a cup, 2015.
The exhibition of the works of the prize-winners "Contemporary Talents 2015" will be presented at the end of 2017 in the center of contemporary art of the Foundation.
The competition "Contemporary Talents": the Foundation François Schneider supports contemporary creations on the theme of the water. The ambition is to discover, to accompany and to reveal new talents to the general public. After selection of 42 finalists by 4 Experts' Committees, the International Grand Jury, compound of recognized personalities, chooses 7 prize-winners of the competition "Contemporary Talents ".
The International Grand Jury
- President of the Jury : Jean-Noël Jeanneney, Paris, France
- Michel Grilli, Member of the European Investment Bank’s Art Committee, London, UK
- Daniel Lelong, Galerie Lelong, Paris/New York, France/USA
- Rosa Maria Malet, Director of the Foundation Miro, Barcelona, Spain
- Alfred Pacquement, Heritage Expert, Paris, France
- Fabrizio Plessi, Italian Artist, represented Italy at the 42nd Venice Biennale in 1986, Venice/Majorque, Italy/Spain
Committees of experts
- François DOURNES, Galerie Lelong, Paris, France
- Pierre-Marie EUDES, Artistic Advisor, France
- Bernard GOY, Advisor in Fine Arts for the DRAC Alsace, Strasbourg, France
- François HEBEL, Artistic Director, Paris,France and Founder of Foto/Industria, Bologna, Italy - Sophie KAPLAN, Director of the Centre d’Art Contemporain la Criée, Rennes, France
- Gianfranco SCHIAVANO, Managing Director of Häusler Contemporary Zürich, Switzerland
- Agnès SIRE, Director of the Fondation Henri Cartier Bresson, Paris, France
- Auguste VONVILLE, Artistic Advisor, France